E-mail address for the zine project is: ct06zine(at)hotmail(dot)com
it can be used to send submissions or for questions about the zine. if someone would really rather send a submission via snailmail, they can email this address and we’ll work something out.
- the deadline hasn’t been set yet, but i think we’d like to be done with this in a few weeks.
- the zine is open to pretty much anything by any ct camper past or present, but we’d like for it to relate to ct somehow.
- the zine will be 5.5″x8.5″ (or, an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper folded in half)
- i would like submissions to be scanned at no less than 300dpi
- i’d also like .25″ margins around each side of each page.
- the zine will be black and white and photocopied.
- i can accept most file formats, including .tif, .gif, .pcx, .pdf, .ai, .psd, .jpg and .doc. .pdf’s are the best. .jpg files are good, but i would like them saved at the highest quality setting possible. msword (.doc) files are probably ok, but i don’t like them because word tends to reformat things. also, files can be compressed into .zip, .sit, or .dmg files before they are sent. i think i can accept 10 megabytes at a time.
That being said, probably anything any ct camper sends in will be accepted regardless of my nitpicky technical specs, but i do think that following those guidelines will help to make the submission look better when it’s reproduced.